• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

You really want to know? Mont Saint-Michel' date=' Normandy.[/quote']

heh, sorry, was making a joke I recognized it. It does look like someone took a nice little chunk of land and displaced it to another dimension. You have a lovely little rocky/green hill on an alien mud flat. Replace "castle" with "science lab" and you have the start of many campaigns right here.

vnWGK.jpg

Yep. Some day, I will go there!

There are bays there that has ten meters tidal difference. In depth.

Also, the pic is from Normandie, France, I'm fairly sure.

There is also a Saint Michael in Cornwall, I think, with a similar set-up. Looks different, though.

Edit: Like this: [ATTACH=CONFIG]42788[/ATTACH]

For many years I knew of St Michael's mount in Cornwall as we often passed it when travelling in Cornwall. I had heard that there was something similar in France.

What I was not prepared for was the sheer size. Mont St Michel is huge. I got there in 2007 and let me tell you it is worth a visit. The place is amazing.

Oh and L Marcus ? The Cornish are English whether they like it or not. And as they were my next door neighbours county wise I speak from authority. That and the fact that my grandfather was Cornish.

522978_10150963856523943_709343942_13008325_1710666301_n.jpg

Positronium FTW!

... you know that Positronium is unstable with a rather short expected lifetime, right?

EDIT: I think I'm a bottom quark. Take up space, feel the strong force, negative charge. And I'm not up enough to be only down. Maybe strange, but bottom is probably more likely.

Bummer... I was hoping it was "real" in the sense that it was once a medieval keep that protected the only ford for miles around' date=' or some such.[/quote']

There's one of those in Germany, on a tiny island in the middle of the Rhine. I don't think that I can find it on the Google, but I remember driving past it.