• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

I always wondered about that. Why did Claremont take Betsy Braddock from Captain Britain's sister that wore armor all the time to a mind transferred ninjette? Wouldn't power armor be a more natural way to go with the character?

CES

Heavily armored girl in cloak: Not sexy

Barely clothed Asian ninja: Sexxy+++

I actually like the change. The original Psylocke was really boring. New Psylocke could stand to put some clothes on, but she's a lot more dynamic.

Heavily armored girl in cloak: Not sexy

Barely clothed Asian ninja: Sexxy+++

I actually like the change. The original Psylocke was really boring. New Psylocke could stand to put some clothes on, but she's a lot more dynamic.

I think she and Shi are sharing clothes by literally dividing up the clothes with weapons and each taking a part of what is left.

PS I also like the change on Psylocke and is/was a fan of Shi, but both could do with a bit more clothes. I have not read Shi in a while and my taste have changed so I may not like it as much.

Gah! Don't make me decide!!

River was a Mary Sue, complete with Tragic Power-up Background.

Darth Vader was a whiny kid who couldn't stand being called "Annie".

Harry Potter was only a protagonist because the novels were about him.

Doctor Who is a Dark Marty Stu, complete with Tragic Background and Plot-Control Powers.

Fluttershy.

River was a Mary Sue, complete with Tragic Power-up Background.

Darth Vader was a whiny kid who couldn't stand being called "Annie".

Harry Potter was only a protagonist because the novels were about him.

Doctor Who is a Dark Marty Stu, complete with Tragic Background and Plot-Control Powers.

Fluttershy.

Well, that made my decision easy.

If, you don't mind, that is.

Gah! Don't make me decide!!

I'm definitely voting Whovian. The Doctor has centuries of experience, he's served in high political office before (Lord President of Gallifrey, even if his first official act was to run away), and he knows how to solve tricky confrontations without guns.

Come on people' date=' we're looking for a candidate with a proven history of handling the difficulties of big government. Vote Empire. :)[/quote']

I'm not sure that the Death Star Initiative was a good plan in the long run for reducing the demands of local government, however.

I don't like the fact that the Emperor looks so much like that little man from Rome with the funny hat.

The Emperor cannot be held responsible for popes riding on his coat tails. And this is a man with well over 30 years of stable leadership and a proven track record of dealing with terrorism with strength and cutting through bureaucracy. He's a man for our time.