• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Childlike wonder and innocence gets turned into freakin' Monty Burns megalomania?!

You guys are hanging around supervillains too much. :rolleyes:

On the contrary, some of us have professional motivations. Astrophysics as an experimental, rathern than an observational, science would be fascinating.

On the contrary' date=' some of us have professional motivations. Astrophysics as an experimental, rathern than an observational, science would be fascinating.[/quote']

"Okay, so let's see what happens if we add a whole lotta transuranics to the sun...."

Sorry. You're right, of course, but it struck me funny.

Let the naming begin!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43886[/ATTACH]

Top picture (excluding spacecraft): Wonder Woman, Man from Atlantis, Starbuck, Quark, Apollo, Cylon, Steve Austin, UNKNOWN, Imperious Leader, Logan, Lucifer, UNKNOWN, Golden Girl?, Spider-man, Leela of the Sevateem, Joe the dog from "Run Joe Run", UNKNOWN, Doctor IV, Planet of the Apes Gorilla, Dalek, Denise Crosby Wonder Woman, Captain America, Bruce Banner, Buck Rogers, Twikkie, Wilma Deering, Greatest American Hero, Maya, Mork, Commander John Koenig

Note: Some of the Unknowns are for shows I know, I just don't remember them. "?" means I man mostly sure.

Edit: Thanks to Ternaugh for identifying Joe from "Run Joe Run"

Let the naming begin!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43886[/ATTACH]

Bottom, excluding vehicles are:

Skeleton Man, Elihu Morgan, Skeleton Man, Chongo, Isis, (on the Ark II) Chu and Mu-Tan, (Under Chu) Dragos, Jason of Star Command, Enoch the Sleestak, Jonah of the Ark II, Generic Sleestak, Dynagirl, ElectraWoman, Captain Marvel, Mentor, Billy Batson, (Below Billy) Chakka, Marshall, Holly, and Will. (behind Holly) Wildboy, (between Holly and WIll) UNKNOWN, Generic SLeestak. In the background are Grumpy and Bigfoot.