• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Apollo makes a classic "rousing speech" defending Baltar in which he reminds everyone of all his own sins. It's quite a list. Spoilers ahead:

From BSG season 3, Crossroads pt 2: Baltar is on trial for the deaths of the thousands who died during the Cylon occupation of New Caprica. (He's being railroaded.)

And me? Well... where do I begin? I shot down a civilian passenger ship, the Olympic Carrier, over a thousand people on board; forgiven. I raised my weapon to a superior officer... committed an act of mutiny; forgiven. And then on the very day when Baltar surrendered to those Cylons... I, as Commander of Pegasus, jumped away. I left everybody on that planet alone, undefended for months. I even tried to persuade the Admiral never to return... to abandon you all there for good. If I'd had my way, nobody would have made it off that planet. I'm the coward. I'm the traitor. I'm forgiven.

Apollo wasn't the worst case of "Jack Sparrow Syndrome" on BSG, but there was a lot of competition for that title.

Re: "Neat" Pictures

6 is also on the left' date=' pointing an accusing finger at Baltar's 6. A lot of shows (and comics) have used the last supper theme and, considering the religion and mysticism of BSG, I thought this worked.[/quote']

I think that's #3, Dianna (Lucy Lawless) over there. After a while it got pretty hard to keep all those Cylons straight, but they had more than enough for that photo, so I'm guessing they didn't double up.

Correction: yes, they did double up; according to the link it's Natalie. Thanks for posting that, Mr. Vimes.