• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

Re: "Neat" Pictures

Based on the first film, a facehugger can secrete acid to burn through face protection. Vader might be in a spot of trouble....

It's not going to go well for either of them. Given Vader's respiratory problems, I'd expect him to asphyxiate during the implantation process, and I doubt that the alien embryo would survive in a dead host.

Either that, or we'd get a Zombie Sith Alien.

Yes they burn the wound close.

CES

Lucas never says. But judging from the blood on the floor of the cantina after Ben chops the arm off the one dude, I'd say it's partial cauterization at best. Major blood vessels would still bleed.

Which means unless a force choke is coming up real quick, Vader might be screwed.

Lucas never says. But judging from the blood on the floor of the cantina after Ben chops the arm off the one dude, I'd say it's partial cauterization at best. Major blood vessels would still bleed.

Which means unless a force choke is coming up real quick, Vader might be screwed.

In Empire Strikes Back, Vader was casually pummeling Luke with all kinds of objects (not all of which were lying around loose when he started) using Force TK. I'm pretty sure Vader could just hold the alien at bay with his TK. (For bonus style points, he holds it out of reach with TK while he telekinetically chops it into pieces with his lightsabre.)