• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cygnia

• Logan D. Hurricanes

• Cancer

• SteveZilla

One of the sports radio teams I listen too asked the question what position makes the most difference - Hockey Goalie, Baseball starting pitcher or Quarterback. It was actually a trick question as he was making a point of how good LeBron is and how he is basically taking a team to the finals on his own.

My answer was Hockey Goalie when he is great, Pitcher when he is bad.

An elementary school went to do some renovations.  They found that underneath the existing chalkboards were older chalkboards. What's neat is, the old ones still had their last lesson on them without having been erased or even touched since 1917.  I hope they find a way to preserve them.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/06/06/eerie-chalkboard-drawings-frozen-in-time-for-100-years-discovered-in-oklahoma-school/

CGwo6A9UIAALJPw.jpg

Do you really think that young lady is a nun, or is it just force of habit?

I don't think that young lady is a nun. However how grand would it be to have a medieval realism setting where the nuns in a nunnery are also ninjas with that (refer to picture) flexibility. 

Nun walks picks up an arrow in her toes, does a summersault roll on the floor, draws the bow with the arrow picked up a moment ago with her leg, fires it, and hits her target, does another summersault roll to pick up the bow in her hand and runs off. Would make a great film. 

Oh...and i laughed a bunch at your pun too.

This picture inspired this idea: Nuns who are ninjas.

Check out the new Valiant version of Archer & Armstrong. Either the first or second trade paperback. :)

Edit: Not that I'm trying to bring you down. I know how much I hate it when I find out one of my ideas has already been done. Nothing new under the sun and all. Just thought you might be interested.