Billy Deighton

GestaltBennie

Re: Billy Deighton

very nice but just one thing (psy limitation :stoic not react vs insult) sound a advantage to me:)

stef the french canadian

hope i am clear

english not my first language

Hi Stef. Glad you liked the writeup.

When Billy wants to tell the Countess off, but is too polite to do so, it's a *definite* disadvantage. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shake off the shackles of that silly american name! Kondo Rimi all the way :3

Another great write up^___^ ... interesting dream by the way...

Sorry about the confusion. I'll correct the name in the next write-up; when I have time to do the second part of the session. (I'm on deadline crunch at the moment, so that won't be until next week).

I hope you've been told there's no game tonight, due to a death in Chiba Bob's family. (Our communications network has been less than perfect in the past.) Please pass the word onto the others if no one's had a chance to get hold of you.

The dance between the Wraith and Rimi's one of my favorite parts of the campaign, but I'm a softie for romance. :-)

The dance between the Wraith and Rimi's one of my favorite parts of the campaign, but I'm a softie for romance. :-)

Heheh, me too, the sweet silence that can be held in a romantic relationship is lovely... and the wild unbridled passion as well. *stops, blinks* Reading too many trashy romance novels again... ^^;;; *awkwardly stares around, then walks away* whistle.gif

Heheh, me too, the sweet silence that can be held in a romantic relationship is lovely... and the wild unbridled passion as well. *stops, blinks* Reading too many trashy romance novels again... ^^;;; *awkwardly stares around, then walks away* whistle.gif

:-)

Just to let you know, Chiba Bob will be with his family all of next week, and there won't be a game on Friday. I'll post when I know more.

I'm also going to have to disassemble the pdfs in light of the board's new policy. I'll see what I can do to pretty reassemble them and put them up with public domain art, but it won't quite be the same. :-(

Chiba Bob...

We talked about changing Jack's psychic powers a bit but I was just wondering if there was an upper limit?

If I place precognition & retrocognition in a multipower, it needs at least 45 pts. in the pool to work. I'll add the continued limitations (extra time, vague & Unclear, etc.) Will that be acceptable?

Chiba Bob...

We talked about changing Jack's psychic powers a bit but I was just wondering if there was an upper limit?

I was thinking about something like this:

15 Multipower, 45-point reserve, (45 Active Points); all slots Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -1 1/2), Requires An EGO Roll (No Active Point penalty to Skill Roll; -1/4), Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; “Yet to be reveled†; -1/4)

1u 1) Look Into Past: Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Sight Group And Normal Hearing) (45 Active Points); Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -1 1/2), Blackout (-1/2), Time Modifiers (-1/2), Requires An EGO Roll (No Active Point penalty to Skill Roll; -1/4), Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; “Yet to be reveled†; -1/4)

1u 2) Look To The Future: Precognitive Clairsentience (Sight Group And Normal Hearing) (45 Active Points); Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -1 1/2), Blackout (-1/2), Time Modifiers (-1/2), Requires An EGO Roll (No Active Point penalty to Skill Roll; -1/4), Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; “Yet to be reveled†; -1/4)

1u 3) Echoes From The Past : Retrocognitive Clairsentience (Sight Group And Normal Hearing) (45 Active Points); No Conscious Control (-2), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -1 1/2), Blackout (-1/2), Requires An EGO Roll (No Active Point penalty to Skill Roll; -1/4), Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; “Yet to be reveled†; -1/4)

1u 4) Echoes From The Future : Precognitive Clairsentience (Sight Group And Normal Hearing) (45 Active Points); No Conscious Control (-2), Concentration, Must Concentrate throughout use of Constant Power (0 DCV; Character is totally unaware of nearby events; -1 1/2), Blackout (-1/2), Requires An EGO Roll (No Active Point penalty to Skill Roll; -1/4), Restrainable (Only by means other than Grabs and Entangles; “Yet to be reveled†; -1/4)

I've removed the old writeups and posted a new set at the start of the file that complies with the new restructions of this board. This includes a new chapter and some minor revisions/updates to Billy's write-up.

I noted that the original Billy writeup was over 100 downloads when I removed it. Thanks to everyone who gave it a looksee, I hope it's been useful to one or two of you pulp GMs.

Chiba Bob or I will post here by Wednesday with infornation on that.

I talked to Chiba Bob. Either he'll be running Friday, or if he's not feeling up to it, I'll run a Pulp Hero scenario with our characters set the vague time frame between the end of our first adventure (escaping from the Yin Trading co.) and the beginning of our second (the business at the Morgue).

Hey again' date=' I am just wondering, I have found one gamer who has Fridays free, and who is a lot more reliable than most we know, he (and possibly his brother) would like to join in, could I bring them about today if they can?[/color']

Let me know soon guys!

Go ahead and bring them. Tonight's session is a special "flashback" session, where we'll have an "untold adventure" that occurred right after the Yin Trading Company adventure, we may have to stretch continuity a bit to fit it in. (This is to allow Chiba Bob to have a bit of a break and let him play for a session.) To save time, I'll make about five pregen PCs and let them choose which ones they like.

Next Friday, if Chiba Bob is ready, we'll resume our normal campaign at the cliffhanger, and if the players are willing, they can generate permanent characters at that session (or continue with the pregens if they like them and Chiba Bob approves of them).

I am just scurrying on to tell you that Bowers won't be coming to the game since he will be attending the Candle Light Parade. Tony Raa promised to return that day as well... again I will be rather early since my only ride can take me at six o'clock

The Friday after that I won't be there at all, nor will Bowers... and I guess neither will Grant since he will be working normal hours that week. You guys should come and see the play that Bowers and I are in if you decide to cancel.

Oh, and the gamer(s) that I spoke of will be starting after the play is over, when their lives are a little less hectic... and one possibly tonight if I can get ahold of him

See you all soon :)

My brother who I attempted to get going to this a while ago (Ben if you recall) is a definite now, he is really looking forward to it :) See you all in a little bit, I guess the early arrival will be good if he wants to create a character... or decide between the ones you printed up :)

See you in a bit

• 2 weeks later...