Expanded Card Shark Rouster Ideals.

steriaca

Anyways, anybody gave it any though about how and who Card Shark would add to his group? I have. And hear is my list. I also want to see your list (or, baring that, your reaction to my list).

The Pocket Suit: A group of 13 people, all cops, judges, and such who are bought and paid for by Card Shark himself. All of them have a card rank, and can be contacted by mailing them a card (which is blank except for there number/letter, and placed inside an extra envelope, a "pocket" as it was). Basicly, this repersents cheating, "having a card in your pocket".

Muligan: When someone within the Card Shark orginzation needs to be killed (because in order to save his own hide, he is willing to spill his guts about the orginzation), Muligan is sent to knock the squealer off. Nobody knows exactly who Muligan is (except prehaps Card Shark himself, Pokerface, and Dead Man's Hand). The card thay send him is the card of the member who needs to die, with a black 'x' on the frount. If he needs to see Card Shark, he sends a request as a Joker card with a blank back.

Ace: The best driver in the group. If it has wheels, wings, or can move in the water, Ace can drive or pilot it. He is also an expert in hot wiering. His card is a Joker card, one of a joker holding the Ace Of Diamonds in his hands.

Red Queen: A seductress and master thieth (or should that be mistress thieth). The Red Queen specalises in high society roberies and blackmails. Her card is a 'split' card, with one half the Queen Of Hearts, and the other half the Queen Of Diamonds.

Black Queen: Twin sister of Red Queen, she is an expert on seduction, kidnaping, and assasination. Her card is, again, a 'split' card, with one half the Queen Of Spaids, and the other half the Queen Of Clubs.

Re: Expanded Card Shark Rouster Ideals.

Anyways, anybody gave it any though about how and who Card Shark would add to his group? I have. And hear is my list. I also want to see your list (or, baring that, your reaction to my list).

The Pocket Suit: A group of 13 people, all cops, judges, and such who are bought and paid for by Card Shark himself. All of them have a card rank, and can be contacted by mailing them a card (which is blank except for there number/letter, and placed inside an extra envelope, a "pocket" as it was). Basicly, this repersents cheating, "having a card in your pocket".

Muligan: When someone within the Card Shark orginzation needs to be killed (because in order to save his own hide, he is willing to spill his guts about the orginzation), Muligan is sent to knock the squealer off. Nobody knows exactly who Muligan is (except prehaps Card Shark himself, Pokerface, and Dead Man's Hand). The card thay send him is the card of the member who needs to die, with a black 'x' on the frount. If he needs to see Card Shark, he sends a request as a Joker card with a blank back.

Ace: The best driver in the group. If it has wheels, wings, or can move in the water, Ace can drive or pilot it. He is also an expert in hot wiering. His card is a Joker card, one of a joker holding the Ace Of Diamonds in his hands.

Red Queen: A seductress and master thieth (or should that be mistress thieth). The Red Queen specalises in high society roberies and blackmails. Her card is a 'split' card, with one half the Queen Of Hearts, and the other half the Queen Of Diamonds.

Black Queen: Twin sister of Red Queen, she is an expert on seduction, kidnaping, and assasination. Her card is, again, a 'split' card, with one half the Queen Of Spaids, and the other half the Queen Of Clubs.

Very nice ideas. I have a campaign coming up dealing with this topic. Only it will be an iniation of a new member. This member will adopt the name a former member and take his position.

I would love to mention more, however, most of my group reads this board and might stumble on this. When it is done, or most of the way, I may post it here.

Just thought of a new one...

Suicide King: A former psychologist turned asasion who specalises in mainpulating the target into killing themselves via psychological manipulation. His card is a split card, an King Of Spaid and an Ace Of Spaid. His name comes from a poker term (othoe I don't know exactly what a 'suicide king' refers to exactly).

Also, to you think I should acualy make Black Queen and Red Queen acualy one person sufering from a split personality? If I remember corectly, the original Red Queen (from the Adventure's Club artical) was a split personality (a normal cop going deep undercover, and her Red Queen personality).

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought of a new one...

Suicide King: A former psychologist turned asasion who specalises in mainpulating the target into killing themselves via psychological manipulation. His card is a split card, an King Of Spaid and an Ace Of Spaid. His name comes from a poker term (othoe I don't know exactly what a 'suicide king' refers to exactly).

Amongst others I know of here in sunny Scotland we have Suicide Kings and Bedpost Queens ;)

The Suicide King is a playing card where the King appears to be killing himself by stabbing himself in the head with the sword he's holding. IIRC it's usually the King of Hearts.

The Bedpost Queen is a card where it appears as though the Queen is holding onto the wooden post of a four-poster bed.

The Curse Of Scotland is the Nine of Diamonds. I always knew it as being associated with the Earl of Stair who conspired in the Glencoe Massacre, but there are other explanations too.

Amongst others I know of here in sunny Scotland we have Suicide Kings and Bedpost Queens ;)

The Suicide King is a playing card where the King appears to be killing himself by stabbing himself in the head with the sword he's holding. IIRC it's usually the King of Hearts.

The Bedpost Queen is a card where it appears as though the Queen is holding onto the wooden post of a four-poster bed.

The Curse Of Scotland is the Nine of Diamonds. I always knew it as being associated with the Earl of Stair who conspired in the Glencoe Massacre, but there are other explanations too.

Thank you for the explnations. I can defently see the use of the Suicide King (with the only thing I must change is his card...it should be the exact same 'King With Kinfe In Head' card with a slit in it, as if someone stabed the card with a knife). As for Bedpost Queen, it sounds like my original ideal for Redqueen (before I made her a MPD victom, and also made her the Blackqueen).

As for Curse Of Scotland, it is a nice explnation, but how is Card Shark to have an agent who repersents the curse, and a seprate one to repersent the Nine of Diamonds? And, exactly what should the curse do? I'll proably keep the name as an operation involving the Diamond sute of the orgization.

Oh, and thanks for the explnations. Consider yourself reped for them.

The layout of the Nine Of Diamonds is the same as the coat of arms of the Earl of Stair, the man who was ultimately responsible for the Glencoe Massacre. Hence the appelation the Curse Of Scotland.

IIRC Card Shark already has at least one superpowered agent whose name duplicates that of another, separate non-superpowered agent.

As for what you'd do with a villain called the Curse Of Scotland? He'd need to be a really evil, scheming treacherous SOB who works behind the scenes just like his historical namesake who was known for being exceptionally cold, ruthless, bloodthirsty and uncaring. I'd go with exceptionally subtle powers of persuasion, blackmail, forgery, masses of contacts rather than up more obvious combat-oriented superpowers. Ideally he'd be in a position to have others do his dirty work for him.