Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Savinien used to be a very famous adult film star. The only reason he doesn't go back into the business is that he's afraid his co-stars would be intimidated by his reputation.

(as a side note, I really like this thread. I don't post as much in the Compliments thread because I prefer to keep my compliments "real." Here, I can make up anything I want!) :bounce:

Dr. Anomaly is the foremost NGDer at seeing that credit is given where credit is due (and had made me blush TWICE!). Not only that, but he's the man behind the "pay it forward" concept, having paid the very first favor and asking to be repaid only in some other kindness to a stranger.

^ v ^

HeroTina isn't afraid to push the boundaries of the forums just as far as she can. What no one has realized yet is that the various photos' date=' pics, & videos she's posted have all been part of the soon-to-be released documentary [i']HeroTina: The Biography of the Internet's Most Infamous Woman[/i].

Smart, funny, and with a good visual sense, Dr. Anomaly makes this board a better place to be.

What few realize is that she really is a hot lesbian, and that the Too Big thread is actually a thinly disguised record of her adventures.

Alice is well known among DragonCon goers as "party Central".

When the Serenety Party was going off to a slow start, Alice single handedly saved the party with her famous "ICE Cream Dance"

All records of this Dance were destroyed by the request of Atlanta Police.

I've heard rumors that Thag 13 is the herald of a cosmic power. And that killer robots follow his daughter to "disuade" young men from "bothering" her.

I SOOOO snotted cola all over my monitor when I read that..:):thumbup::) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Lexi will kill me when she reads it, but I hadda laugh.

Moving onward....

Enforcer 84 is well known on this board as a level head fair minded poster. Also well known is his increadable amount of posting on this board.

What is not so well known is that He was the Drum roadie for Spinal Tap for thier 91-92 tour.

No less that three drummers died during that tour.

No charges were filed.