Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

3 hours ago, death tribble said:

Pariah was disappointed that the John Wayne film Rio Lobo was not about the comic book character Lobo

Not true. I despise Lobo even more than Wolverine and Gambit combined. Lobo can go die in a fire.

3 hours ago, Cancer said:

Death Tribble totally has the hots for Malificent in the old, original Sleeping Beauty animated movie.

Cancer worked his way through college pimping for old, out-of-work animated beauties like Malificent and Betty Boop. 

I was so successful at it the scumbags stole my techniques and ideas and created Jessica Rabbit after I left that racket and got a real job, too.

Pariah is hiding from the Galactic Patrol teaching primitive chemistry to unworthy children on a backwater planet fifty parsecs behind the Hyades, waiting for the heat to blow over.  He keeps his notes on thiotimolene synthesis hidden under a stack of quasi-literate second-period gibberish splattered with red ink.

Actually, it's 3rd period and it's green ink. Otherwise, entirely correct.

Cancer keeps a bottle of That Old Janx Spirit in his office--not for consumption, but because he's discovered it's the most effective way to clean the quartz crystal lenses on the astrospectrophotometer.