Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Once again I find myself in the enviable position of complimenting the Death Tribble. And do you know why? Because he is a reclusive billionaire who keeps me and scores of other various ne'er-do-wells on retainer just in case he needs someone to "take care of bidness" for him. :bmk::bounce:

The task of "complicating" death tribble is so daunting that the challenge left this thread idle for thirty hours. Since he represents megamillenia of evolution, converging the monstrous meat-rending power of Tyrannosaurus rex, the raw cunning of a night-stalking leopard, the heat tolerance of Methanothermobacter thermoautotrophicum, the grace of a ruby-throated hummingbird, the radiation resistance of Deinococcus radiodurans, and the raw abusive power of a mob of drunken English soccer hooligans, it seems clear that the rest of Earth's biosphere should be very, very afraid.

Thank god somebody complicated the tribble! I was going to do it myself but was so daunted by the task that everytime I looked at the thread, I felt myself growing so woozy I had to go spend some time on the catsuit thread.

And thank god that it was Cancer who broke the taboo. The man's bravery is legendary. I heard that he once fought off a pack of velociraptors while armed only with a switchblade knife and a leather jacket. This was that time he attached a time machine to his motorcycle, of course.