Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

But I never went out of my way to break the leg of a price-winning race-tortoise just to make sure that my own shelly favourite "Humpy Crooklegs" can win and I can myke a fortune out of the 1000 to 1 bet!

I'm not saying who it was but ...

AH! WHAT THE HELL!

It was Der Tribbel!

No, I had Victor von Doom FOR tea! :eg:

jam jam jam

All the tasty fluids that are in that hard shell of his ... (crunch slurp)

Bazza is complicating my life because he purposely makes my life more complicated by complicating things that are frankly quite easily understood.

One reason might also be that he never closes the lid of his flying saucer, even on outer space missions, just because he likes to V-sign and high five passing Martian spaceships.

Not good, Bazza, not good. You'll need the oxygen to keep yourself clear thinking, you know.

Bazza's Thetan is a purple version of Yoda!

Yes, there was some ruckus about this because Oh-so-holy-Stauffenberg "was a resistance-man against Hitler fighting for a better, democratic Germany" - which is true in the first part and wrong in the second one: The "Kreisauer Kreis" to which Stauffenberg belonged was a moetley crew consisting of different people with differing political ideas: from labor unionists and social-democrats to people favouring a authoritarian, more or less not democratic state.

Stauffenberg belong to the second type.

Finally, they allowed Mr. Cruise to film who is probably very thankful for the free PR as is Scientology who can continue to dress their sci-fi-fantasy as religion and themselves as "prosecuted like the jews i Germany" :idjit:)

L Marcus has been playing with dice with my sleep over the last few days. STOP. :idjit:

Yes, there was some ruckus about this because Oh-so-holy-Stauffenberg "was a resistance-man against Hitler fighting for a better, democratic Germany" - which is true in the first part and wrong in the second one: The "Kreisauer Kreis" to which Stauffenberg belonged was a moetley crew consisting of different people with differing political ideas: from labor unionists and social-democrats to people favouring a authoritarian, more or less not democratic state.

Stauffenberg belong to the second type.

Finally, they allowed Mr. Cruise to film who is probably very thankful for the free PR as is Scientology who can continue to dress their sci-fi-fantasy as religion and themselves as "prosecuted like the jews i Germany" :idjit:)

Stauffenberg is a personal hero, and I admire him. His last words were my sig here for a long period of time.

I have only read a populist account of his life/bomb plot. I have been meaning to read a more scholarly account which is on my bookshelf. Are you saying that the government to be created from the coup was non-democratic? Since the coup was instigatated my military men, the government would be in effect martial law?

To my understanding (and I recall you probably teach this for a living thus know your stuff much better than me) the Kreisau Circle was a civilian group independent from Stauffenberg's Secret Germany group, with little communication between the two.

And I wholeheartly agree with your views of Scientology.