Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

"V" changed his nick after the former "W" was a dead giveaway of his real identity - Kaiser Wilhelm II!

Land lebe der Kaiser! Hiphip ... HURRAH!!!!!

All together now:

"Heil Dir im Siegerkranz,

Herrscher des Vaterlands.

Heil, Kaiser, Dir!"

(melody is the same as "Good save the Queen")

In his youth, E84 failed auditions to replace Moon, Jones or Bonham. Apparently the Who didn't think he was loud enough, the Stones didn't think he had the stamina and Zeppelin wanted a note from his mother - which he couldn't provide - proving he was old enough to go on tour with them.

He's since given up the world of rock n'roll and spends his time breeding man eating tuna, with lasers in thier frickin' heads.

Once, the death tribble and I were sitting high atop a mountain of skulls, looking down at the writhing forms of his crushed enemies when I let slip that little tidbit. He in turn confided to me that he has a wooden liver and an old E.T Speak-And-Spell in place of a colon.

I would have kept my silence but for his last post.

Death Tribble invented bicyclomania and scootextasy. They stopped him before he finished with skateboarder-syndrome and hula-hooperism (that cat's around pushin', hustlin', shufflin' and inventin' sex-extravaganzas nobody needs nor asked for since the 60s, baby!).

That was at about the some time when he wanted to attack the Queen wearing a HUGE rainbow afro singing " Power to the Feeble!"

Later he annoyed QUEEN with this story (though Freddie liked the idea ... just a little - still kicked him out of the VIP-lounge and stuck peanuts in his nose).