Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Mutant For Hire hails from the Santa Clara Valley, which fifty years ago was dominated by prune orchards and fruit canning, and now is home to talented top-flight high-tech folks like him. But he yearns for the slower, simpler times there, hence his creative and successful but top-secret research into cybernetic fruit.

Cancer, despite labeling himself "Clueless rube #40906", seems to have a very good grasp indeed of how things operate around here, and can by no means be called "clueless". There is a more sinister, subtle meaning to that self-made label, however...the authorities suspect Cancer as the prime suspect in over 4,000 crimes, but have absolutely no evidence to support their suspicions. Thus, in reality, Cancer is thumbing his nose at the authorities when he says he's "clueless" -- because he never leaves clues behind for the investigators!

keith curtis is well known on this and other boards and an expert role-player and GM. His mapping skills are awesome to behold.

Keith Curtis also collects the souls of World of Darkness players, to power his unholy computer that will one day rule us all.

But all the new cities will look really great!!!!

Keith Curtis is a clever wag, with a deep understanding of the paradoxes of reality. He has created a propositional calculus with which he can refute anyone's existence, a truly fearsome tool. When he uses this on a person, they not only are expunged from this Universe, the Universe is by the very act remade so that they never could have existed.

It is, of course, impossible to list the victims of this most fundamental form of vengeance. As long as I keep up my payments on my "reality insurance" I have no worries about this happening to me.

Doh, scooped.

Thag13 is a scholar and a hero. On the south wall of his cabin in the mountains are the mounted heads (or similar trophies for those that didn't have heads) of the demons he's defeated in the course of his daily duties.