Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

L. Marcus has shown that all of the Icelandic language can be derived from taking all the available phonemes, putting them into a hierarchical six-dimensional lattice with each ranked by total dark pixel count in its Unicode omnifont representation, and then connecting them pseudorandomly using a Mersenne twister code using his Champions character's stats as the initial seed.

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, death tribble said:

Cancer keeps trying to point the Hubble telescope at parts of the universe that look rude

Actually, I was beaten to the punch on some of the best ones.

Anyone remember Mad Cow Disease?  You can thank Pariah for that.  Not the disease, but the substance in the water supply that makes everyone forget.

18 minutes ago, Cancer said:

If you were wondering whether the Universe was benevolent, apathetic, or actively hostile, well....

Cancer has spent the last few years developing plans for a petrochemical processing facility on Titan. 

3 hours ago, Pariah said:

If you were wondering whether the Universe was benevolent, apathetic, or actively hostile, well....

Cancer has spent the last few years developing plans for a petrochemical processing facility on Titan. 

Stephen Crane said this far more eloquently than I can

L. Marcus beat Clippy into wishing he was a wakizashi bokken.

23 hours ago, Cancer said:

People remember the Visigoths and the Ostrogoths, but the Tribbigoths seem to be forgotten by history.  This vexes DT to no end.

That is because people get confused between Tribbligoths and Tribble Goths. Oh how I curse and fret.

Saturn is boring and I hate the place is Cancer's journal of his time spent there

If you feed quinoa to Death Tribble, it gives him a burning bowel movement, but it'll give you a few dozen grams of bulk antimatter if you're there to catch the droppings before they annihilate another city block.

Unsurprisingly, feeding quinoa to tribbles is explicitly forbidden in England.