Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Cancer, while working as a swimsuit model for an Islamic mail order company, once tried raising the pantaloon shorts above his knee caps so he could walk. He lost his job of course. Although I'm told that the negatives from that photoshoot command large prices in Teheran.

If you take a large strip of closed Velcro and slowly pull it open (giving that delicious tearing sound for several seconds) within Narratio's hearing, he gets a faraway look in his eyes and then excuses himself from the room. No one has learned why.

It was while I was undergoing treatment for nasty whole body rash caused by a case of unexploded Nutella that I first met rebeccared50. She was in the clinic for removal of an unwanted dance instructor. I never knew the whole story but a tube of superglue and T-Rex's "Truck on Tyke" were somehow involved.

Narratio, in his backyard garden, has a gazebo, on which a certain vine climbs. This vine has a particular flower, in that it's only color is ultra-violet.

This vine was a true test for Narry's green thumbs, because normally it only grows on the south slopes of Hell, right below the City of Dis. How he managed to transplant one stickling -- and how he manages to keep the plant alive in our world -- is a secret for which Narratio will kill to keep hidden.

Narratio takes his horticulture seriously.

Remember when deathtribble was appearing before the House Un-American Activities Committee and the only way he'd tell them how many communists he knew was if Richard Nixon beat him in a televised thumb wrestle.

We all knew Nixons days were numbered at that point.

Of course, it was L.marcus who introduced Brittany to K.Fed. As I recall it was;

"Yo! Brit', I'd like you to meet my old chum Kevin. He can lick his eyebrows AND hold his breath for over 15 minutes... Brit'? Brittany? Hey, where'd they go?"

The rest is history.