Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Narratio is the Spawn of the Devil! How I came to know his secret? Easy: Look at the numbers in his profile:

(1) Joined in May 2005: may is the the month of the Blocksberg Festival at which witches dance with the devil at Mountain Brocken. And if you add 2 + 0 + 0 + 5 you get 7! Clearly a magical number!

(2) Thailand and Siberia as a location - he is teleporting! Meets Baba Yaga in Siberia and (POOW!) is in Thailand to sacrifice virgins at some jungle temple to the Unnamable!

(3) Age 49! Add that together and you get 13! 13 people!!! Have I say anything more???

(4) 279 posts! Take the root and you get 16,70329309. Add that together and you getr ... 40! Do I have to draw you are piocture here? Self-evident!

(5) Twisted mood - nuff sad! The mood with horns ...

(6) Rep Power - add it together and you get 8 or 18 (counting 0 as 10), Both are Mayan numbers of unluck! Or was that Hittitian? Who cares ...

Add to that his fur, big ears and yellows eayes and you have:

RIGHT! THE BIG BAD WOLF!!! Run, Forr... ehm ... Little Red Riding Hood! RUN!!!

L.Marcus and I were having a quiet glass of white wine at the last Carnaby Street Anniversary party when he confided to me that he has an artificial coccyx. It's the legacy of some terrible childhood accident involving a plate of calamari, a pair of chopsticks and Ringo Star. I never pressed him for details.

So you left before I began strafing the book while holding my trusted twin-machinegun in just one hand?

By the way, the strafing was neccessary: It was Narratio's book "How to hit on German Flying Aces!" - I thought it was about Entente fighting tactics, BUT THEN I SAW WAHT IT REALLY WAS!!! Pin-up photos of Göring including! YUCK!!!

WHAT AN INSULT! I am from the Westpahlian part of Northrhein-Westphalia - Fasching/ Karneval is what the Rhinelanders do! I resent that - have nothing to do with these wine-guzzling, small beer drinking ("Kölsch" - YUCK!), sweets throwing, merry-making, disgustingly happy-scrappy costumed party-lovers ...

Oh man, WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE THEM???? Oh, the humanity!

Cancer has the secret power to give people depressions. He even has an apparatus that he stole from the same guy who later marketed Prozac and got FILTHY rich. But Cancer is a misantroph par eccellance (excuse my wanting French): He only does it for his sick fun ...

Roter Baron singlehandedly conquers the French every year, as is the custom of his people. His turn comes up on May 7th, where it will be broadcast on the Sports and Conquest (SAC) channel, which is sadly available only in Europe and on satelite. He hopes to actually have to fight for Paris, a battle which has yet to happen in over 60 years since the population of France has yet to last that long.