Complicate the Person Above

OddHat

Re: Complicate the Person Above

Ever wonder what happens to all the test animals after the cosmetics industry is done with them? Used to be they got fed to crematorium, but regulatory changes mean they can't do that any more. But they can sell them. And death tribble buys them, cheap. His army of angry, mutilated, vengeful animals passed the hundred million mark recently.

When the above-member to the board joined in February 2003 his name was Hatted Bunnyman but he hated that because eveyrbody (me too) made fun of hm.

So he changed it to Bill.

Which wa sboring, but at least people stopped laughing.

But since they started yawning he came to me and asked for help.

Well, then - Der Rote Baron has an understanding and kind heart and is known worldwide as the Helpful Hun so I lent him my keyes.

A star was born - KEYES BILL!!!

By the way, Billy, could I get my car keyes back - walking 30 miles to work each morning for the last 4 years is starting to suck?

Tribble was originally the fifth Spice Girl. Then they found Geri Hallowell (AKA Ginger Spice) and Tribble Spice got shown the door. Very unfair, if you ask me. Ginger is cute and all, but you've never seen the Tribble strutting his stuff in a Union Jack halter top and short-short-shorts.

The calendar formerly had 13 months until Death Tribble captured one and held it for ransom. Turned out people cared less than he expected, so no one ponied up the money. By the time DT gave up and released his hostage, no one cared, and never again has there been a calendar published with "Foovember" in it.

Yeah, but only goes for people who weren't born in Foovember! I never had a real birthday party in my life!

Cancer participated in the Mexican Revolution with Pancho Villa. He was his horse but through sheer bravery and valor going far beyond what is normaly expected of "cavalry" he was promoted to field-marshal and later in war rode on Rancho Villa!

Cancer - what a horse!