The "Nice Happy" Thread

Hermit

• 2 weeks later...

Mum cannot go shopping so I went with her friend and her partner. We were in one shop and one of the shop assistants asked where she was. Mum always talks to people and so quite a few of the shop staff know her on sight. we told her she had been into and just been discharged from hospital. As we were getting ready to leave, the assistant gave us a bunch of flowers to give to Mum. I was touched.

• 3 weeks later...

The house is now free of my Housemate's elderly mother. I put this in the happy thread because it's been a godsend. She's in a home with care, and, perhaps most importantly, no stairs to hurl herself down during her next dementia fit where she has decided to 'drive off' to visit her dead parents.  Her daughter seems so much better: but in truth we're all better over all now that we're getting more than 4 hours of sleep a night

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...