Original Supervillain Groups -- Get Creative!

Matt Frisbee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Original Supervillain Groups -- Get Creative!

It is not exactly a 'group' but it makes a big appearance on my own campaign.

THE KNIGHTS OF THE TRUE TIMELINE

A terrorist group at least 1000 strong, it is doggedly pursuing the sole purpose of maintaining one 'true' timeline. (one true Ranma 1/2 timeline, one true DC Comics timeline, one true DBz timeline, and so on).

As such, they travel to all alternate universes out there (Hypertime, Fanfic universes, whatever) and kill key people/destroy key locations in order to make it closer to 'canon'-or destroy it completely.

It doesn't helps that they have flunked more that one mission and because of that, more alternate universes have appeared-giving them more targets to hunt.

Food Inc

Chef Boyardee: Mastermind of the group. Uses tasty dishes filled with mind control chemicles and hallucinagens

Gingerbread Man: Commands and controls five, three foot tall gingerbread men. If you thought one was fast, try to catch all five!

The Hostess: Attractive MA that's deady with a pen.

Mayter D: Teleportation tricks "Yes, we just happen to have an empty table right here"

Mr Soup: Brick with a soup ladel, and he's not afraid to use it.

Hey marcoasalazarm, the Knights, well if they want one Star Wars timeline close to the "canon"......well good luck with that.:thumbup:

Kidding, kidding, I just couldnt resist a cheapshot at George Lucas.:whistle:

That's pretty easy to do these days, since he keeps giving us all this ammunition...

Matt "Used-to-be-SO-into-Star-Wars-before-George-made-it-SUCK" Frisbee

Here's one I just remebered I would like to try. Note really original but KUDDOS if you can figure the inspiration.

The Squad

What happens when you take five spoiled jaded rich young people with alot of money, a superiority complex and allow them access to some high tech power armour. You get the Squad. The beleive they are better than you are and will beat you up to prove it.

Gem: Armour optimised for fast movement. Has a power blade and a crystal like sheild that can reflect most ranged attacks.

Tank: Armour optimised for defence and strength. Has a force field for extra defence. Gauntlets are weighted like a fist load and has a mini-missle launcher system.

Scarab: Armour optimised for movement includes clinging. Has web shooters ala Spiderman.

Raptor: Armour has wings. Weapons include a long range blaster/laser. Also possesses rudimentary cloaking feild.

Bunsen: Armour optimised to resist energy esp. fire. Equiped with flame thrower/launcher.

Jerome

Here's one I just remebered I would like to try. Note really original but KUDDOS if you can figure the inspiration.

The Squad

What happens when you take five spoiled jaded rich young people with alot of money, a superiority complex and allow them access to some high tech power armour. You get the Squad. The beleive they are better than you are and will beat you up to prove it.

Jerome

This group could just be into it for the thrills, too. No real danger to them since mummy and daddy could always hire the best lawyers to get them out of sticky situations. This bunch would be a very annoying, but (if played correctly and not too often) a fun recurring group of villains. :) Thanks for sharing it!