Daily Art Findings

Eosin

I have this compulsive habit of searching artist forums for eye candy. The tragedy is that fantasy fans don't see a huge amount of amazing booty stompin art that floats around the net. In an effort to bring more luv to the dark minds illustrating glorious concepts, I have decided to post a daily link to a piece that deserves some respect.

Let's see how long it lasts.

PS - All linked art will be work safe.

Day 1

Original Link ~ cause it's that good and back up.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Daily Art Findings

Okay this thread inspired me to do a bit of searching to see what I could find. Here is one.

Link 8 & Link 9

Both are landscapes since that seems to be the theme thus far. Hope you don't mind if I continue your numbering scheme.

Link 9 was beautiful... but Link 8 appears to be a logo image for Angelfire. You may wish to check your link coding.

Re: Daily Art Findings

Here is an illustration with a focus on the characters. It is for the Turkish (?) release of Bernard Cornwell's Arthurian novels (good read BTW). This thing just drips.

Link 10

Well, I have to admit... it's a powerful image.

But, the guy with the sword seems to be a southpaw. Either that, or we have another "Billy the Kid"-style mistake.

I have nothing against lefties... my grandfather was one. But, it would seem to be a liability in a righthand-dominant world... especially when it comes to sword-and-shield combat.

Sorry... not trying to derail the thread. Great pic!! :thumbup: