'Excellent."

Michael Hopcroft

Re: 'Excellent."

On a slightly off topic note - the leak of the episode Rose on the internet for the new series - was there ever an inquiry? Did they find out who did it' date=' or did anyone claim responsibility for it?[/quote']

I might do a little research on that. However, I don't think anything serious in the way of criminal charges is likely to come from it -- the publicity actually helped the BBC promote Doctor Who, and it would be a difficult case to prosecute.

Re: 'Excellent."

And given your sig I'm surprised you didn't mention his role as Campion.

One particular Campion episode, "Look to the Lady" (an adaptation of The Gyrth Chalice Mystery), was sheer magic. Largely because Davison was given free reign to exercise both his charm and his gift with a turn of phrase. And because whoever wrote that episode filled it with amazing witticisms for just about everybody, especially the redoubtable Lugg. (As Campion described him, "He was one of the top burglars in the business, but he couldn't make the weight anymore.") It also set of the character of Albert Campion as a gifted, almost chameleonic figure with numerous identities, all of them false, including that of the Gypsy Prince "Orlando".