A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Just incase people were wondering about the "Not BJ" portion of the title...

I appreciate BJ's absence in the first video. Not mentioning BJ at all would have been superior, imho.

I guess this is supposed to be more of a scientific demonstration that shows its work than an artistic demonstration that makes it look easy.

Seriously, I've known children that could practically go from treading water to jumping clean out of the pool... and I'm really not all that impressed by BJ.

I appreciate BJ's absence in the first video. Not mentioning BJ at all would have been superior, imho.

I guess this is supposed to be more of a scientific demonstration that shows its work than an artistic demonstration that makes it look easy.

Seriously, I've known children that could practically go from treading water to jumping clean out of the pool... and I'm really not all that impressed by BJ.

At what depth would this begin to be impressive?

More talking out of their *** from the Young Turks, extrapolating the innovative use of modern technology to the ridiculous extreme. I'm fine with the police using drones for legal surveillance. I see no difference between this and a helicopter, except this is probably more efficient and safer. My inner Shadowrun rigger squeals with glee.

Illegal use of such technology is already illegal. I'm on record with my representatives with my low opinion of the Patriot Act and other security theater foolishness, but blame the practices amd procedures, not the tool.

By their presumption that any use of it automatically means the direst of consequences to privacy and free action, to me they are indeed blaming the tool.

By their presumption that any use of it automatically means the direst of consequences to privacy and free action' date=' to me they are indeed blaming the tool.[/quote']

Citation needed.

I mean, I know that it's easy to assume, but it tends to play out poorly when you actually look at the substance of one's stance instead of relying on surface assumptions.