A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Spoilered for profanity. If you don't know what this video is about' date=' follow this link. The short version: Another idiot self-destructs his career, live on the internet. The following is a dramatization, with some of the lines changed to make them funnier.

Check out this interview. The picture of the guy at the beginning of the article really speaks volumes about this guy. He is trying desperately to get sympathy while at the same time just digging the hole deeper.

I can't recall if this was ever posted but it is one heck of an acid trip:

La Rose.

1. It has been posted before and 2. For the sake of the HERO board I will only state she has continued to make weird videos. My fear her and Lady Gaga will get together.

1. It has been posted before and 2. For the sake of the HERO board I will only state she has continued to make weird videos. My fear her and Lady Gaga will get together.

Ah. My Tokyo-otaku friend showed me that one. Maybe I'll have to look up some of the others. After you get past the creepy-Cthulu is coming- feeling, it is good for a laugh. :)

La Rose.

Check out this interview. The picture of the guy at the beginning of the article really speaks volumes about this guy. He is trying desperately to get sympathy while at the same time just digging the hole deeper.

...and deeper, and deeper, and deeper....

"Not that I don't have respect for anybody, but if someone's badmouthing me or being a little punk or being a jerk, they don't deserve respect,"

My irony-meter is now permanently set for "unintentional" just in case, 'cuz it'll overload if this guy keeps talking....

My irony-meter is now permanently set for "unintentional" just in case' date=' 'cuz it'll overload if this guy keeps talking....[/quote']

You noticed that as well, I see. Yeah, this guy is so self-absorbed he doesn't even see the irony. Or maybe he does, and is such a db that he doesn't care.

I'm just glad the DI's reactions were so quick. This looks like the sort of accident that could happen easily on a range and can lead to a serious problem. I also hope the recruit who tossed the grenade was given the opportunity to get back up and try again. I seriously doubt this would happen twice to the same guy.