A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

While I fully admit that I find it hard to object to the content of the video - very, very hard... Maybe it isn't the most appropriate thing for the forums. That said, feel free to personally PM as any such videos so that I can help, um, advise *yeah, advise* you as the acceptability of any given video. :)

A sketch from The Goon Show with Peter Sellers and Spike Milligan. I don't know how well it holds up today ("the famous Eccles" seems, to put it bluntly, "mentally challenged", and that doesn't play well now), but I thought I might share it and see what people thought.

While I fully admit that I find it hard to object to the content of the video - very' date=' very hard... Maybe it isn't the most appropriate thing for the forums. That said, feel free to personally PM as any such videos so that I can help, um, advise *yeah, advise* you as the acceptability of any given video. :)[/quote']

Hm. Apparently the Japanese are so fastidious that they won't even take their underwear off when they shower.

JG

The video to show the roommate who refuses to get a job, slept through his last application for welfare appointment, and jacks up your electric bill by running the A/C while you're at work and staying up all night when you're sleeping, but still expects you to carry him on your back until he's dead of old age:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOZiy6Ad02Q

Now I'm one of those people that accepts that when something is taken from one medium and adapted for another, that changes sometimes need to be made to make it work or be more accessible to a wider audience. These are changes that I question but at the same time think it would be awesome.