A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Quite simply, Mad Science.  Some Japanese high school students successfully hatched a chicken without an egg. They cracked a fertilized egg into a stretched out bit of plastic kitchen wrap. sealed it, then incubated it. It lived! It ran around like a regular chicken and not an affront to God at all.

EDIT: Snopes points out that this is not he first time this has been done. First time by high school students, maybe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uab762e_rK8

Ah, the Wizard of Speed and Time. I remember that movie.

I posted earlier the youtube channel "Primitive Technology".  He just made his first iron! just little beads. Not enough to do anything with. I just thought the demo of his new bellows was pretty cool. (although it doesn't look like it will provide terribly consistent heat)

• 2 weeks later...

Malukah plays Doom.

For those who don't know her, Malukah made a name for herself by covering several of the tavern bards' songs in Skyrim and creating other musical tributes to video games. She was even contracted to do some of the songs for Elder Scrolls Online. I chose this video because it made me laugh uproariously for most of the time I watched it. Much needed medicine when I was feeling down.