A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

• 2 weeks later...

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

1000 Flaming Skeletons. This year in Oklahoma City we actually had about 1300 take place in the annual event. part of the Ghouls Gone Wild parade in downtown and Bricktown. One of my coworkers participated. All of these folks paid $35 a head to wear a skeleton costume, paint their face, and carry a torch. The front man of the Flaming Lips follows the parade in his bubble, not shown in this video.

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

I just had to remove my Aliens fan music videos - I got a copyright infringement notice from Fox-

Dear curufea,

Your video "Alien Requiem" has been identified by YouTube's Content Identification programme as containing copyrighted content which FOX claims is theirs.

Your video is no longer available because FOX has chosen to block it.

Claim Details:

Copyright owner: FOX

Content claimed: Some or all of the visual content

Policy: Block this content.

Applies to these locations:

Everywhere

FOX claimed this content as a part of the YouTube Content Identification programme. YouTube allows partners to review YouTube videos for content to which they own the rights. Partners may use our automated video/audio matching system to identify their content, or they may manually review videos.

If you believe that this claim was made in error, or that you are otherwise authorised to use the content at issue, you can dispute this claim with FOX and view other options in the Video-ID Matches section of your YouTube account. Please note that YouTube does not mediate copyright disputes between content owners. Learn more about video-identification disputes.

Sincerely,

The YouTube Content Identification Team