A Thread for Random Videos

Super Squirrel

Re: A Thread for Random Videos

Can a Katana cut a bullet in half?

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/252/

Always enjoy seeing that experiment. There is another one floating around that tests different firearms. I think the last one they try is a .50 caliber machine gun. The katana actually wins for a little while until the bullets hitting the same spot dulls the blade enough that the next one breaks the sword.

The top one is my favorite of your videos. But my second favorite is Cinderella/Rockafella

I'm putting them all up. I'm up to "Spider" so far (my 8th video), I've just got a couple left to do (Cinderella Rockafella and Eating the Residents). Annoyingly YouTube takes longer to convert an AVI than it does a WMV. I'm just hanging around at home, getting later and later for work, waiting for it to be done so I can blog it :)

On a side note, Eating the Residents will be on a Halloween compilation DVD for fans soon.

Will it have all your videos on it? If so' date=' show me where to order.[/quote']

That's very flattering (I better rep you for that :) ). But no, I'm not making it. It's horror-related farscape music vids. Only one of mine will be on it. Jeff Rabb is making it - I'm not sure what for at the moment. It won't be heavily advertised because of copyright problems, so will probably be at the next convention without any marketing.

(BTW Cinderella Rockafella is now here -

)