THRILLING HERO TALES — A Campaign Chronicle

Steve Long

Re: THRILLING HERO TALES — A Campaign Chronicle

Shouldn't that be "Adamabride"? :D

The intentionally mispronounced names and Amerikon (now only three syllables!) never stopped being funny. :thumbup:

Given that I was one of the two people in our group who was dead-set against the possibility that PULP could ever be fun and the fact that I'm having a blast. Well, I'd have to say that the campaign is a huge success.

Me enjoying PULP. I'd never have believed it. :cool:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, I've "edited" post #69 to add the annals of the latest Thrilling Hero Tales adventure, The Tablets Of Destiny (available real soon now as an HPA!).

One editorial note: unfortunately, real-life events have caused Virginia Smith's player to have to leave the campaign in the middle of this game. The early events all focused on her, so I had to "ret-con" the adventure and the writeup to substitute Jake Brand instead.

One editorial note: unfortunately' date=' real-life events have caused Virginia Smith's player to have to leave the campaign in the middle of this game. The early events all focused on her, so I had to "ret-con" the adventure and the writeup to substitute Jake Brand instead.[/quote']

Well then, you might want to do something about the line, "He was involved with an archaeological dig in Iraq and was in need of Fraulein Dr. Brand’s help."

:snicker: