Welcome home, Champions

Acroyear

Originally posted by Enforcer84

Great, I'm an incompetant normal again. I'm always an incompetant normal....:(

:mad: I know the feeling. I finally made Standard Hero and here I am again, starting over. I like the digs, though. It does kind of feel like home.

Thanks to Natoman for allowing us to loiter around his boards. Those were my first experience with discussion boards, and I've been having a great time (and getting some great ideas for my new Champs campaign that's coming up).

And lastly, to Storn. Feel free to post those character pics here anytime. Like I said, I'm always looking for new ideas to borrow (read 'steal'). :D Your artwork is awesome!

The early Acroyear gets the worm.

If it makes you feel better, you can associate yourself with the American Acroyear (the noble warrior prince) and I will associate myself with the original Acroyear (as in "Cosmo Satan Acroyear").

This also allows Hermit, my arch-nemesis, to believe he's fighting the good fight when we all know he's really just an under-medicated mental patient obsessed with shaved ferrets. ;)

No, No, no...

Originally posted by Acroyear

The early Acroyear gets the worm.

If it makes you feel better, you can associate yourself with the American Acroyear (the noble warrior prince) and I will associate myself with the original Acroyear (as in "Cosmo Satan Acroyear").

This also allows Hermit, my arch-nemesis, to believe he's fighting the good fight when we all know he's really just an under-medicated mental patient obsessed with shaved ferrets. ;)

My rivalry is with Bolt, I don't know these 'acro' people.

Bolt is gone... I won, heh heh heh....

'sides, the little pills taste yucky.

Originally posted by archer

You guys think you have it rough? I was Cosmically Powerful.

Yeah it's rough. I don't usually post that often and it took me quite a while to get beyond incompent, right now I'm just trying to find anything I can offer an opinion on so I can make it up to skilled. It just doesn't feel right to use Dredd as an avatar and not be rated as at least skilled.