Jokes

Dust Raven

• 1 month later...

A teenage boy is getting ready to take his girlfriend to the prom. First he goes to rent a tux, but there's a long tux line at the shop and it takes forever. Next, he has to get some flowers, so he heads over to the florist and there's a huge flower line there. He waits forever but eventually gets the flowers. Then he heads out to rent a limo. Unfortunately, there's a large limo line at the rental office, but he's patient and gets the job done. Finally, the day of the prom comes. The two are dancing happily and his girlfriend is having a great time. When the song is over, she asks him to get her some punch, so he heads over to the punch table and there's no punchline.

I once dated a woman who was so evil, I thought she wa the Antichrist. But it turns out she wasn't quite that bad. The numbers in her forehead only read 665.

Was she from Oklahoma, by chance. Sounds like a girl I took out on two dates.

You say this to the guy who put a sign saying "The Land of the Singing Pigs" on his office door back in grad school?

Tim, Tim Benzedrine

Hash! Boo! Valvoline!

First second, neutral, park,

Hie thee hence, you leafy narc!