Jokes

Dust Raven

Then there's the mathematically-inclined fellow who tries to achieve proper ethinc mix by cutting a variety of people up and distributing mixed dismembered pieces among various neighborhoods ....

... he calls it integration by parts.

And if he finds the average part size, he's just being mean.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Two British brothers were riding on a train when a general sat down across from them. One of the brothers was hard of hearing and said, "Ask the general is he's ever been to India."

The other brother says, "Pardon me, sir, but my brother is just wondering if you've ever been to India?"

The general says, "India? Why yes, marvelous place full of wonderful people!"

The first brother says, "What did he say?"

The second brother replies, "He said he's been to India."

A few minutes later, the first brother says, "Ask him if he's ever been to Punjab?"

The second brother asks, "Pardon me again, general, but my brother wants to know if you've ever been to Punjab?"

The general says, "Punjab! Oh, magnificent curry in Punjab!"

The second brother replies, "He said he's been in Punjab."

A few minutes later, the first brother says, "Ask him if he knows a Lady Elanor?"

The second brother asks, "Pardon me again, general, I promise this is the last question, but my brother wants to know if when you were in Punjab, you knew a Lady Elanor?"

The general says, "Lady Elanor! Why, oh yes! Beautiful woman! My bedroom window looked right into her bathtub!"

The second brother replies, "He said he knows Mother."

Re: the Canadian musicians vs. Bieber thread.

When European explorers started penetrating the interior of the northern half of North America, they were impressed with its beauty and expanses of resources-rich, if cold, territory. They asked the natives what they called the place.

"Cnd," was the reply. "It's called Cnd."

"How do you spell that?" asked the puzzled foreigners.

"C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?"

This was dutifully transcribed, and from then on the maps all labeled this region C-A-N-A-D-A.

• 2 weeks later...