Jokes

Dust Raven

A man walked into a law office and asked one of the lawyers, "How much do you charge?"

"Five thousand dollars for three questions," the lawyer responded.

"Isn't five thousand dollars for three questions really too expensive?"

"Probably," the lawyer answered. "Now, what's your third question?"

1 hour ago, Pariah said:

A man walked into a law office and asked one of the lawyers, "How much do you charge?"

"Five thousand dollars for three questions," the lawyer responded.

"Five thousand dollars? Isn't that really too expensive?"

"Probably," the lawyer answered. "Now, what's your third question?"

He better make it a good question, and suggest he ask a rhetorical question to get his money's worth. 

• 3 weeks later...

A blonde was driving through the countryside and saw another blonde sitting in a rowboat in the middle of a grassy field, rowing as hard as she can but not getting anywhere (of course, since the boat wasn't in the water).  Aghast, the blonde driver pulled over, got out of her car, and walked to the edge of the grassy field.  "HEY YOU!"  she shouted.  "Yeah, YOU!  What do you think you're doing?!  It's blondes like you that give the rest of us blondes a bad name!  Why, I'd go over there and KICK YOUR A** if I knew how to swim!"

My family and I were going on vacation and went to the airport.   The airline clerk asked me, "Where are you going?"

I said, "Well, we're going go San Diego, but..." I pointed at each piece of our luggage, "...I want this one to go to Tampa, that one to go to Atlanta, and that one to go to Dallas."

"I'm sorry, sir," said the clerk, "but we can't do that."

"Why not?" I asked.  "You did last time."

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 10:44 PM, Cancer said:

Back around 1980 for my game-world I created a magic Staff of Braniff, which teleported you where you wanted, but your luggage was releported to random, generally awkward, places around the world.

Staff of Braniff:  (Total: 145 Active Cost, 20 Real Cost) Teleportation: Floating Fixed Location (12 Locations) (60 Active Points); Extra Time (6 Hours, Character May Take No Other Actions, -3 3/4), OAF (-1), Incantations (-1/4) (Real Cost: 10) <b>plus</b> Teleportation 1m, No Relative Velocity, Safe Blind Teleport (+1/4), MegaScale (1m = 10,000 km; +2) (36 Active Points); Extra Time (6 Hours, Character May Take No Other Actions, -3 3/4), OAF (-1), Can Only Teleport To  Floating Fixed Locations (-1/2), Linked (Teleportation: Floating Fixed Location; -1/2), Incantations (-1/4) (Real Cost: 5) <b>plus</b> Teleportation 1m, No Relative Velocity, Safe Blind Teleport (+1/4), Trigger (Activating the Trigger requires a Zero Phase Action, Trigger requires a Turn or more to reset; +1/4), Usable As Attack (x4 maximum weight per inanimate target; +1), Grantor can only grant the power to others, Grantor pays the END whenever the power is used, MegaScale (1m = 10,000 km; +2) (49 Active Points); Extra Time (1 Week, -4 1/2), OAF (-1), No Conscious Control (Only Effects cannot be controlled; -1), Can Only Teleport To  Floating Fixed Locations (-1/2), Costs Endurance (-1/2), Incantations (-1/4), Linked (Teleportation; -1/4), Leaves A Trail (-0) (Real Cost: 5)

Lucius Alexander

did the palindromedary eat my luggage??

• 4 weeks later...