Jokes

Dust Raven

9 hours ago, Christougher said:

My wife bought a ceramic dinosaur, but one of its horns was broken..

I asked, "Wouldn't that make it a diceratops?"

My son answered, "No, a dieceratops would have one to six horns." 

Clearly you have chosen well.

Billy Bob Thorton from Beaumont, Texas was visiting his high school reunion where everyone was bragging about how successful they were.

After Jack, the former school team quarterback and big man on campus, had his say, Billy Bob just drawled, "Heck, that ain't nothin'. Literally everyone in the world knows me."

Jack is skeptical. "Really?"

"Really. And I'll pay whatever it takes to prove it."

So they go out for a night on the town. Sure enough, everyone in town knew Billy Bob Thorton by name.

Jack thought that surely they wouldn't know Billy Bob Thorton in Dallas so the two of them travelled there. But sure enough, everyone in Dallas identified Billy Bob Thorton from Beaumont, Texas by name.

Jack thought, "Well, maybe that's just a Texas thing. We'll try Montreal." But even in Montreal, everyone knew Billy Bob Thorton from Beaumont, Texas by name.

Then it occurred to Jack that maybe he was going about this all wrong and maybe that he should try some famous person and said, "I bet you don't know the pope." But Billy Bob Thorton claimed he knew the pope and soon they were on a trip to Rome.

At the Vatican, Billy Bob told Jack that he couldn't get him inside but that he'd show up on a balcony with the pope and wave down to him.

A few minutes later, Billy Bob showed up on the balcony with an elderly gentleman who was wearing elaborate robes but Jack realized he didn't know exactly what the pope looked like. Grabbing a passerby, Jack asks him, "Is that the pope up there on the balcony?"

The fellow looked up to the balcony and said, "Do you mean that guy standing next to Billy Bob Thorton from Beaumont Texas?

The IRS suspected a fishing boat owner wasn't paying proper wages to his deckhand and sent an agent to investigate him.

IRS AUDITOR: "I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them".

Boat Owner: "Well, there's Clarence, my deckhand, he's been with me for 3 years. I pay him $1,000 a week plus free room and board. Then there's the mentally challenged guy. He works about 18 hours every day and does about 90% of the work around here. He makes about $10 per week, pays his own room and board, and I buy him a bottle of Bacardi rum and a dozen Budweisers every Saturday night so he can cope with life. He also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally".

IRS AUDITOR: "That's the guy I want to talk to, the mentally challenged one".

Boat Owner: "That would be me. What would you like to know"?

Two hunters were lost in a forest.

One tells the other, “I heard that if you fire three times in the air, that can help people to find you.”

They try that once, then again an hour later but still no-one turned up.

The second hunter says “I am not sure we should try that again.”

The first hunter agrees, saying “You’re probably right, besides, we’re almost out of arrows.”

Two stockbrokers are returning from lunch, only to find that they have locked the car keys inside the car.  They try all the doors just in case but no luck. 

The first one says "We might have to break a window to get in."

The second one replies "But it will look like we are trying to steal the car.  We should call a locksmith."

"But we are all the way downtown!  It will take forever for a locksmith to come." complains the first.

"Maybe we could call the police.  They might be able to help." suggests the second.

"I don't know about that.  But whatever we decide, we have to do it soon.  It looks like it is about to rain, and the top is down!"