Jokes

Dust Raven

19 hours ago, Tjack said:

I was watching a YouTube of a police officer being a complete professional to a nit-wit receiving a traffic ticket and it reminded me of this....

A guy comes up to a stop sign and instead of stopping rolls right thru.  A cop saw this and pulled him over. The cop starts writing the ticket and the guy loudly says “Hey, I slowed down, that should be good enough.” The cop drops the ticket book, grabs the guy, pulling him through the window, takes out his nightstick and starts smacking him in the side of the head repeatedly saying....”Do you want me to slow down or do you want me to STOP?!?”

I’ve always liked this joke, but looking at it now I’m wondering if it might not be funny anymore.  
When I was younger there was a joke about two nuns and a biker gang that ended with the line “And the older one says “Well we’re going back that way aren’t we?” 
    Around 25 years ago I decided that it wasn’t funny until I changed it to two priests. I don’t know about that one either nowadays.   
    What do you folks think?

4 hours ago, tkdguy said:

How do you get down from a goose? They're not all that tall to begin with...

I can’t answer your question. I’m just copying jokes I got from a website during work hours (as we have to wait 5 minutes to avoid posts merging).