Jokes

Dust Raven

A farmer buys a new rooster.  As soon as he gets it home, it mates will all 100 of his hens.  Before the end of the day, the rooster has mated with all of them again.  The next day, the rooster has another round with the hens, and then starts in with the ducks and geese.  By the end of the day, the farmer finds the rooster lying half-dead on the ground with vultures circling overhead.

"Serves you right your horny bastard!" the farmer says.

The rooster opens one eye and points skyward.  "Shhhh!  They're about to land!"

A cabbie picks up a nun, but can't stop looking at her.  She asks him why he is staring and he says

"This is going to sound silly, but I have always wanted to kiss a nun."

After a moment's thought, the nun says "Well, I will kiss you, but only if you are single and Catholic."

The cabbie says "Great, I'm both!"

The nun proceeds to kiss him in a way that would make a hooker blush.  When the cabbie gets his breath back he says,

"I'm sorry, but I lied.  I am actually married and a Baptist."

The nun says "That's okay.  My name is Kevin and I am on my way to a costume party."

Two guys, one in a green jacket and one in a blue jacket, are arguing over which of them is more badass.  As they pass a bakery, the guy in blue dares the guy in green to steal some buns.  So Green goes into the bakery, and surreptitiously swipes three buns, stuffs them in his pockets, and saunters back outside.

"Okay, now it is your turn." says Green

"You're an amateur." says Blue "Watch this."

Blue goes into the store and asks the baker if he would like to see a magic trick.  The baker agrees.  Blue asks him to hold his jacket, and then asks for a bun.  The baker takes the jacket and hands Blue the bun.  Blue eats the bun and asks for a second.  The baker, still holding onto the jacket, gives him a second bun.  Blue eats this one also, and asks for one more.  The baker, interested to see where this is going, hands him the third bun, which Blue also eats.

"Okay, now where is the magic trick?" the baker asks.

Blue responds "Go look in the pockets of that guy out there in the green jacket."

On 7/19/2021 at 10:50 PM, Cancer said:

Yeah, it was part of a bad batch.  That lot had the really crappy one about the proctologist, and the one about the dentist that ground my teeth..

That reminds me, especially with the Yoda reaction. At a friend's memorial service over the weekend, they told this story:

My friend Bill was at a con, and was at the the signing table next to Mark Hamill. As you might guess, Hamill had a huge line, and Bill had comparatively few.

When there was finally a breather, Mark turned to Bill and asked his name.

Bill answered, "I am Obi-Hind, Jedi Proctologist. These are not the 'roids you're looking for."

Hamill fell out of his chair laughing.

Two Mafia Hitman were walking through the woods late one night.

One said to the other, "I don't mind telling you, I'm a little scared to be out here tonight."

The other said, "I don't know why you're so afraid. I've got to walk back to the car alone tonight."