Jokes

Dust Raven

Due to budget cuts, the boss had to lay someone off, and he had narrowed it down to either Mary or Jack.  It was a hard decision because they were both good workers.  So he somewhat arbitrarily decided that he would fire whichever one of them was the first to use the water cooler the next day.

As it so happened, Mary had been at a party the previous night and was suffering from a hangover, so early in the morning she was at the cooler to get some water to wash down an aspirin.

The boss goes up to her and says "Mary, I have never done this before, but I have to either lay you or Jack off."

Mary sighs "Could you just jack off?  I feel like hell this morning."

People are finally starting to socialize more now that they're vaccinated, and nice as it is, I am already hearing people complain about $7 beers, $10 parking, and $20 cover charge.  All I have to say is that if you don't like those prices, stop coming to my house.

A car full of Irish nuns is sitting at a traffic light in Dublin when a bunch of rowdy drunks pulls up along-side them.

"Show us yer titties!" one of the drunks shouts, with encouraging hoots from his friends.

The Mother Superior is shocked, and says to Sister Mary sitting next to her "I don't think those hooligans know who we are!  Show them your cross Sister Mary."

So Sister Mary leans out the window and yells "Piss off, you fookin' little wankers before I come over there and rip yer balls off!"

She turns back to the Mother Superior and asks "Did that sound cross enough?"

It makes me worry when the AI has a mocking sense of humor.  I had to change my password the other day (again), and after multiple attempts that didn't meet various password requirements, in frustration I typed in MYPENIS.  It came back with an error message saying that was too short.

9 hours ago, Ockham's Spoon said:

It makes me worry when the AI has a mocking sense of humor.  I had to change my password the other day (again), and after multiple attempts that didn't meet various password requirements, in frustration I typed in MYPENIS.  It came back with an error message saying that was too short.

Strange, when I tried it, the error message came back "Get a new joke."  

During a discussion on character creation and CIty of Heroes style origins of powers, the Infinity Gauntlet was mentioned.  I considered the idea of a similar artifact, but related to power Origins.  So our would-be Thanos gathers the Tech Stone, the Science Stone, the Magic Stone, the Mutant Stone... And then picks up an unremarkable rock off the ground, and slams it into the gauntlet as the Natural Stone.