Jokes

Dust Raven

50 minutes ago, tkdguy said:

Quoted from a YouTube video:

Q: What's the difference between Mordor and Twitter?

A: One is a sulfurous, unforgiving realm where a  single wrong move means instant death, and only a fool would dare to tread. The other is where Sauron lives.

Yeah, I'm totally stealing this for Facebook.

I was talking to my lawyer about making my last will and testament, and the question came up about what to do with my earthly remains.

"I want to be scattered at Disney World" I said.

He replied "We may have some difficulty getting permission from the Disney corporation to have your ashes scattered there."

I responded "Ashes?  Who said anything about cremation?"

On 8/17/2021 at 10:34 PM, Ockham's Spoon said:

I was talking to my lawyer about making my last will and testament, and the question came up about what to do with my earthly remains.

"I want to be scattered at Disney World" I said.

He replied "We may have some difficulty getting permission from the Disney corporation to have your ashes scattered there."

I responded "Ashes?  Who said anything about cremation?"

Decades ago, I told one of my friends that when I died, I wanted my remains scattered by air over Ann Arbor.  But I didn't want to be cremated first.  "I'll bet that surprises a few people!"

I've since instructed my wife and kids not to listen to Uncle Steve about my wishes when I die. 

Three vampires walked into a bar. The bartender said, what can I get you gentlemen?

The first vampire said, "I would like a pint of blood."

The second vampire said, "I would also like a pint of blood."

The third vampire said, "I would like a pint of plasma, please."

And the bartender said, "So, two bloods and a blood light?"

1) The Disney parks had to have a specific rule created banning people from bringing cremated remains onto the property since so many mourners were trying to honor this last wish.

2) I’ve already told friends that I want my ashes scattered around Harvard Sq.  And if they’re squeamish about dumping them on the sidewalk then they can hop the fence and dump them in the Revolutionary War Cemetary adjacent to the Square.  I rather enjoy the idea of my last physical act in this world being a felony.