Jokes

Dust Raven

I always wanted to do a character based on Tom Cruise.  An A-list actor involved with a religion/cult/whatever that had as one of its tenets that it would unlock superhuman powers...and for him it did! 
   A hero with not just a “public identity” but one who was a major celebrity completely apart from their being a hero. Press agents and lawyers would be at his side constantly. 
    Never got around to it though.

One day, Albert Einstein has to speak at an important science conference.

On the way there, he tells his driver, "I'm sick of all these conferences. I always say the same things over and over!"

The driver, who looks a bit like him agrees. "You're right. As your driver, I attended all of them, and even though I don't know anything about science, I could give the conference in your place."

"That's a great idea!" says Einstein. "Let's switch places then!"

So they switch clothes and as soon as they arrive, the driver dressed as Einstein goes on stage and starts giving the usual speech, while the real Einstein, dressed as the car driver, attends it.

But in the crowd, there is one scientist who wants to impress everyone and thinks of a very difficult question to ask Einstein, hoping he won't be able to respond. So this guy stands up and interrupts the conference by posing his very difficult question. The whole room goes silent, holding their breath, waiting for the response.

The driver looks at him, dead in the eye, and says, "Sir, your question is so easy to answer that I'm going to let my driver reply to it for me."

You've probably heard the one about the guy who cloned himself, but ran into a problem when the clone wouldn't stop using vulgar and profane language. The guy eventually got so frustrated that he pushed his creation off the top of a cliff.

He was arrested for making an obscene clone fall. 

1 hour ago, Pariah said:

You've probably heard the one about the guy who cloned himself, but ran into a problem when the clone wouldn't stop using vulgar and profane language. The guy eventually got so frustrated that he pushed his creation off the top of a cliff.

He was arrested for making an obscene clone fall. 

Yeah, but that carries a lighter sentence than murder