Jokes

Dust Raven

Re: Jokes

Wait a minute! Nowadays we use red for Republicans (mostly conservatives) and blue for Democrats (generally liberal). But Liberalism was considered the middle ground between the right and the far left, which is Communism. So it goes from red to blue and back to red? The political color spectrum is so confusing... :confused:

Wait a minute! Nowadays we use red for Republicans (mostly conservatives) and blue for Democrats (generally liberal). But Liberalism was considered the middle ground between the right and the far left' date=' which is Communism. So it goes from red to blue and back to red? The political color spectrum is [i']so[/i] confusing... :confused:

Yet you seem to understand it perfectly.

Lucius Alexander

Try explaining left and right to a palindromedary. Now go around and explain it at the other end.

Try explaining left and right to a palindromedary. Now go around and explain it at the other end.

There's only one way to explain left and right to a palindromedary. You need...

A Bacandforthtrian!

Dr. Infamous will soon get to work on breeding a Bacandforthtrian, right after he gets the Enig-Maw working right.

Dr. Infamous, the Enig-Maw, and the Bacandforthtrian are all the fault of Basil's Twisted Imagination Unrecuperated. Or something like that.

There's only one way to explain left and right to a palindromedary. You need...

A Bacandforthtrian!

Dr. Infamous will soon get to work on breeding a Bacandforthtrian, right after he gets the Enig-Maw working right.

Dr. Infamous, the Enig-Maw, and the Bacandforthtrian are all the fault of Basil's Twisted Imagination Unrecuperated. Or something like that.

Lucius Alexander is so stunned by the brilliance of Dr. Infamous, he falls off his palindromedary!

Ah, but is the palindromedary unphrased?

Dr. Infamous is unavailable. For now. But there are plenty of supersonic telepathic mechanical penguins with laser eyes around.

Dr. Infamous and the s.t.m. penguins w/l.e.'s are products of Basil Twisted Imagination Incorporeal. All rites rehearsed.

There's some sad news out of Washington.

George W Bush's private library in the White House has been burnt down.

It destroyed his two favourite books.

He was particularly upset, because he never got around to colouring in the second one.

If they were Supersonic Telepathic Underwater Mechanical Penguins' date=' then you could call them S.T.U.M.P.s! :D[/quote']

Dr. Infamous tried that. But the laser eyes made the water flash into steam. Right in front of the penguins. KA-BOOM! No more s.t.m.p.w/l.e.'s

He's working on s.t.u.m.p. w/spear guns. But it's just not the same. :(

Dr. Infamous tried that. But the laser eyes made the water flash into steam. Right in front of the penguins. KA-BOOM! No more s.t.m.p.w/l.e.'s

He's working on s.t.u.m.p. w/spear guns. But it's just not the same. :(

I thought the laser eyes were modulated to allow supercavitation, thus the "supersonic" part of Supersonic Telepathic Underwater Mechanical Penguins... :D

There's some sad news out of Washington.

George W Bush's private library in the White House has been burnt down.

It destroyed his two favourite books.

He was particularly upset, because he never got around to colouring in the second one.

Bush joke I came up with, based on the above joke

Now that Bush has left office, like most he will write his memoirs. Unlike exisiting memoirs which connect the dots of their life in political office for you, with Bush's memoirs you connect the dots yourself. Also included are a set of colouring pencils.

Guy walks into a bar and sits down. He pulls out a small box and from it, withdraws a tiny piano, perfect in every detail.

The girl sitting next to him looks over and asks what that is.

"Well, my hobby is creating miniatures," the man says. "This is my pride and joy. Took me years to build. It's absolutely perfect. It even plays," he says, poking the keys with his finger and producing a tiny (yet beautiful) sound. "My only regret is that I'll never hear it properly played. It's much too small."

"That's too bad," the girl says. "It is quite lovely."

"Yes," the man sighs. "I once found a genie in a bottle, and I asked him to give me someone small enough to play it. But unfortunately, he misheard."

The girl looks at the piano for a moment, the looks up at the guy and asks, "Would you like to go back to my place?"

:D