Jokes

Dust Raven

Re: Jokes

No Bald Jokes? Really?

Little Johnny was eating breakfast one morning and got to thinking about things.

“Mommy, mommy, why has daddy got so few hairs on his head?” he asked his mother.

“He thinks a lot,” replied his mother, pleased with herself for coming up with a

good answer to her husband's baldness.

Or she was until Johnny thought for a second and asked, “So why do you have so

much hair?”

Why do bald-headed men never use keys?

Because they've lost their locks.

A guy walks into a comedy club and the comedian spots his bald head,,

he turns to the crowd and says.."look that guy spent all night doing his hair and then forgot to bring it with him...."

Doctor, doctor, can you give me something for my baldness?

How about a few pounds of pig manure?

Will that cure my baldness?

No, but with that on your head no one will come near enough to notice you're bald.

A poor pharmacist once concocted a solution that put hair on a billiard ball, but it didn't make him rich.

Who would want to buy a billiard ball with hair on it?

~Rex

A man got on a plane and sat next to a blonde, after sitting for awhile she sneezed, took out a tissue and whipped her box. The man not knowing her said nothing and went about his business. After about 3 or 4 minutes she sneezed again and, the same thing, whipped her box. Finally, the man got the nerve and asked "what was wrong? " She said that every time she sneezes she has an orgasm. "Oh! " the man said, are you taking anything for it?

"Yes ", she said - "black pepper! "

Funny, But I'm pretty sure it's spelled "WIPED"

If we're telling blonde jokes, here are a few golden oldies that might be new to someone:

What do you call a bunch of blondes in a walk-in freezer?

Frosted Flakes

How do you know a blonde woman has a blonde boyfriend?

She has a bruised belly button.

What did the blonde get when she accidentally drove her BMW through the USC campus?

A degree.

EDIT: Oops, I missed the streak of bald jokes...oh well, enjoy the blonde jokes!

There's this blonde out for a walk. She comes to a river and sees another blonde on the opposite bank. 'Yoo-hoo!' she shouts, 'How can I get to the other side?'

The second blonde looks up the river then down the river and shouts back, 'You ARE on the other side.'

This one isn't a joke, it's a Koan. change the blondes to Buddhist Monks though.