Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

Of course. That doesn't stop us from being pedantic nerd-boys, though.

Keith "pedantic nerd-boy" Curtis

And some of us are more pedantic than others. :nya:

I'm looking forward to the next strip in the series. It looks like Miko's going to roll over a certain halfling.

I wonder if she ends up joining Nale's crew? :nonp:

"Funny, I always figured I'd be killed by a paladin"

"I'll stand between any two murderers I wish, thanks."

Poor Miko isn't getting any respect. Then again, she's pretty much forfeited all respect.

Lucius Alexander

Is this a palindromedary tagline?

• 2 weeks later...

"Their job is to turn undead and heal the soldiers, nothing else. If their position is overrun, have them fall back and join another squad. I don't want anyone trying to be a PC out there."

I had to laugh. That was better than the soothsayer who answers your question before you finish it.

Lucius Alexander

The palindromedary wonders; he doesn't want anyone to be what? a Palindromedary Cleric?

That last page is a vicious dig on the "Collectible Miniatures" game and the use of the minis as a playing aid.

I once had a DM who had a massive collection of the things and also a distributorship to sell them. He used them in play at times, but not in a long campaign precisely because he didn't want to have to match charatcers to figures.

That last page is a vicious dig on the "Collectible Miniatures" game and the use of the minis as a playing aid.

I once had a DM who had a massive collection of the things and also a distributorship to sell them. He used them in play at times, but not in a long campaign precisely because he didn't want to have to match charatcers to figures.

Hehheh. I was amused, given my tendencies to use Heroclix as miniatures in Champions.

• 1 month later...