Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

I has a suspicion that Redcloak will conceal that he has the Phylactery until he has figured out a weakness (or engineered one)' date=' and can use that as a "Kill Switch" on Xykon when he no longer has a use for him. The only "fly in the ointment" is that Niu escaped, and can spread word.[/quote']

An possibility. But I doubt it will work out for him, as I have read on the OOTS Wiki that:

Xykon charmed the monster in the Shadow to kill Redcloak if he ever betrays Xykon. So at best they take each other out.

I'm not so sure Niu will get away given how overwhelmingly the resistance was crushed.

Redcloak already dismissed his summons and he used "Word of Recall" - wich afaik brings him to a pre-determined postion (his temple). And she is still protected by the cloister spell, making tracking her magically impossible.

Wow. In less than ten strips/pages both the resistance and Tsuiko got worfed to show us just how evil, determined and badass the new Redcloak is. But I guess it was time, we never got to see him as anything but comic relief before the azure city arc. This way we he doesn't stands back behind Tarquin in any way.

Wow. In less than ten strips/pages both the resistance and Tsuiko got worfed to show us just how evil' date=' determined and badass the new Redcloak is. But I guess it was time, we never got to see him as anything but comic relief before the azure city arc. This way we he doesn't stands back behind Tarquin in any way.[/quote']

Not really Worfed, Tsuiko wasn't ever much of a threat to Redcloak.

Also, Redcloak wasn't comic releif, that was Xykon, RC was the straight-man.

He's probably the most evil individual we've seen. Maybe.

Yes, definitely. Even more than Xykon, mostly because Xykon has simply left the normal world of morality behind.

It is indeed scary, because he's willing to sell out all of creation to an evil god in hopes that there's actually a GREATER PURPOSE to it.

JG