Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

Just the males? She is a shapeshifter you know.

Lucius Alexander

I'd like to see her try it with a palindromedary.

On second thought, I'm not sure I want to see her try it with a palindromedary

I suppose the females are possible too, but technically, the demons that sex up women in their sleep are called incubi.

And I'm not sure I want to see a palindromedary try it with a palindromedary...

I suppose the females are possible too' date=' but technically, the demons that sex up women in their sleep are called incubi.[/quote']

It was also believed that succubus and incubi were the same beings, switching genders as needed. In fact, I recall reading that there was the belief a succubus would collect semen from a male then use it to impregnate a female after becoming an incubi.

It was also believed that succubus and incubi were the same beings' date=' switching genders as needed. In fact, I recall reading that there was the belief a succubus would collect semen from a male then use it to impregnate a female after becoming an incubi.[/quote']

Well, we should always encourage recycling.

It was also believed that succubus and incubi were the same beings' date=' switching genders as needed. In fact, I recall reading that there was the belief a succubus would collect semen from a male then use it to impregnate a female after becoming an incubi.[/quote']

Yes, it made a handy explanation why a Catholic nun's child looked like the Archbishop...

I'm afeared that Elan's dad is too smart for them. He seems to be what Roy could be if Roy had the experience and ruthlessness.

Good or not, Malak is not in range and the team is certainly Deafened.

Z'driztt could be Blinded and deafened (+2 Level Adjustment for Drow).

Sabine could be deafened, Blinded and paralyzed (1d10 Minutes), depending on how the Level Adjustment for Succubus is (it think more than the +6 Hit Dice). She is also likely banished and can't come back for 24 Hours (with being externar and everything).

I thought Passwall made a uniformly circular hole in the wall (for the duration). That looks more like either some illusion, or some sort of spacial distortion effect IMO.

EDIT: Yep, Passwall is definitely different. http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0857.html

EDIT 2: Aha! He used Stone Shape. http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0732.html