Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

Hey Hermit, I was looking for my HD writeups of the characters and it says you deleted them. What's going on?

jg

To which I say "huh?"

EDIT: I think I realize what happened. Some time ago, in my attempt to delete some spam posts on this thread, I accidentally soft deleted the thread itself. :( I put it back up, but it is possible somehow the HD files didn't come back with it.

In short, I majorly screwed up, and owe you a HUGE apology. I'm quite sorry.

EDIT: I sent a post to Dan and the other mods about my screw up to see what if anything we can do.

To which I say "huh?"

EDIT: I think I realize what happened. Some time ago, in my attempt to delete some spam posts on this thread, I accidentally soft deleted the thread itself. :( I put it back up, but it is possible somehow the HD files didn't come back with it.

In short, I majorly screwed up, and owe you a HUGE apology. I'm quite sorry.

EDIT: I sent a post to Dan and the other mods about my screw up to see what if anything we can do.

It's not such a big deal, I was just curious. I still HAVE those files on my HD files, but I didn't have the "Sample Spells" I printed for the characters, which *are* still here- so since that's what I was looking for, no harm done. :)

jg

It's not such a big deal, I was just curious. I still HAVE those files on my HD files, but I didn't have the "Sample Spells" I printed for the characters, which *are* still here- so since that's what I was looking for, no harm done. :)

jg

Well, I'm glad my folly did not destroy all then. :o

And thanks for being so understanding.

I shall rep you when I can. Rep solves everything, it even increases the size of a certain male part of the body...

wait... no it doesn't

#$#$useless score....

Well, I'm glad my folly did not destroy all then. :o

And thanks for being so understanding.

I shall rep you when I can. Rep solves everything, it even increases the size of a certain male part of the body...

wait... no it doesn't

#$#$useless score....

Well, there goes one of my hopes. :(

jg

Wait, it wasn't my massive rep that did that?

I wonder what I've been eating. Anyone have a wheelbarrow?

I found it more unsettling than humorous. Were the genders reversed, I'd be berating the creator for suddenly taking such a dark turn with the comic. He's clearly not interested, so why is it funny that he's coerced through threat of bodily harm?

And I think it was more her half-orc side than her ninja class that makes her cranky.

I found it more unsettling than humorous. Were the genders reversed, I'd be berating the creator for suddenly taking such a dark turn with the comic. He's clearly not interested, so why is it funny that he's coerced through threat of bodily harm?

And I think it was more her half-orc side than her ninja class that makes her cranky.

That's racist. :D

Kidding!

As they say, it's called the double standard 'cause it's twice as true!:ugly:

I found it more unsettling than humorous. Were the genders reversed' date=' I'd be berating the creator for suddenly taking such a dark turn with the comic. He's clearly not interested, so why is it funny that he's coerced through threat of bodily harm?[/quote']I think Therkla is thinking that, since Elan is unavailable, she'll just kill him as ordered, and not necessarily forcing him into sex. Elan's trying to take back his last answer in order to not get attacked --- or just trying to be funny.

The humor's not that he's being threatened with harm, but that after turning her down in such an unambiguous manner, he tries to casually take it back.

And it is in the presentation. If presented in another manner, the exact same situation could be really ugly, but almost all humor could be said to be that way.

You all know that we're forgetting something. There is another character that looks just like Elan. Maybe he and the Half-Orc Ninja could hook up? Love might turn him from Evil.

Though there is a certain demoness who might have a problem with someone taking her Nale.

No pun intended.

Though being a demoness, she might be open to the idea.

Regardless, I think they would just reinforce each other's natural inclinations. But a half-orc ninja rejected by Elan and with a resulting hatred of Haley would make a great candidate for membership in the Linear Guild if her current employment falls through. Especially if (as is likely) the OotS is the cause of her current employment falling through.

Reject her advances, take her man, kill her father figure/employer - yeah, that's a good way to get a Hunted!

I found it more unsettling than humorous. Were the genders reversed' date=' I'd be berating the creator for suddenly taking such a dark turn with the comic. He's clearly not interested, so why is it funny that he's coerced through threat of bodily harm?[/quote']

At least I wasn't the only one who found this update... not funny.