Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

"i thought you said this would be hard for you"

"yea, that was before i remembered all the people i grew up with were ***holes! that's George at the top of the stairs, he beats his wife. FULL ATTACK!"

/\

| thats probably the best quote in at least 30 pages.

edit: whoops. forgot to edit the quote! my bad. sorry if that upset anyone!

After the new one, I was wondering

Celia can't be raised, and Hailey isn't planning on winning this fight, just delaying the inevitable. Anyone wondering if Celia isn't going to go back to the Nameless Cleric and tell him "Delay the sending. Unleash the self-named Sexy Shoeless God of War, so he can open a frost and long-delayed can of whup-a$$ on some rogues"?

Well, Celia can still do her "Lightning Bolt! [ZOT!] Lightning Bolt! [ZOT!]" trick. She's not facing golems this time around.

The Beloved Husband and I are fully in the camp that any attempts at atonement/redemption on Belkar's part will be met with subversion &/or lampshade hanging.

I think you're both probably right. I can easily see Belkar being given LOTS of rope, and then really hanging himself with it.

I think you're both probably right. I can easily see Belkar being given LOTS of rope' date=' and then really hanging himself with it.[/quote']

Or perhaps going the "Chronicles of Riddick" route. I.e., he may be evil, but if he only does his bad things aginst other Evil, then I say what the hey.