Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

I think with the last couple of episodes Rich Burlew is starting to put everyone back together again. I don't think it'll be too much longer before the OotS is reunited (after a few rescues and resurrections' date=' of course). :)[/quote']

Lord I hope so. I am starting to wonder if we'll ever see the whole group back together. I miss the good old days.

Okay, while I still worry if Belkar can ever truly be redeemed enough to make me comfortable with him being in the Order, there is some truth to the old phrase that "nothing earns forgiveness like success".

;)

Well, as the trope goes "Redemption Equals Death" and we know that supposedly Belkar better savor his next birthday cake...:thumbup:

Well' date=' as the trope goes "Redemption Equals Death" and we know that supposedly Belkar better savor his next birthday cake...:thumbup:[/quote']

Good Point. The Belkstar is back, but not for long if the Oracle is right.

It does make you wonder if, somehow by pretending to turn into something more heroic, Belkar screws up and accidentally DOES something truly heroic and dies for it.

Somehow I imagine his last thoughts might be something akin to "Well, THIS sucks."

:)

Re: 'Cause he flips out and kills people

Fact: Belkar is a mammal.

Fact: Belkar fights ALL the time.

Fact: The purpose of Belkar is to flip out and kill people.

Which might just make him the bunneh's long lost brother.

Which might explain the bunneh's feeling of love. Its a brotherly thing.

Which might just make him the bunneh's long lost brother.

Which might explain the bunneh's feeling of love. Its a brotherly thing.

Belkar can kill anyone he wants! Belkar cuts off heads ALL the time and doesn't even think twice about it. This guy is so crazy and awesome that he flips out ALL the time. I heard that Belkar was eating at a diner. And when some dude dropped a spoon Belkar killed the whole town. My friend Mark said that he saw Belkar totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that Belkar has REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or he will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

More Belkar Facts. :winkgrin:

And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't believe that Belkar has REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or he will chop your head off!!! It's an easy choice, if you ask me.

More Belkar Facts. :winkgrin:

I once based an NPC off of that page. I can't be the only one. :)

Remember, guys, the oracle predicted his death would come within the game year. This could be it coming up. Sure, he's waded through the low-end minions; but the higher level ones went after Haley. There's still enough of them to take Belkar, if they coordinate.

And it looks like they're smart enough to actually do so.

So, Roy is currently dead. Halley is likely to die, Belkar could be going to meet his death. V is who knows where right now but based on the tail he/she picked up V could be in grave danger. That leaves Elan and Durkon. I wonder what the chances are the somehow Elan will save everyone?

So' date=' Roy is currently dead. Halley is likely to die, Belkar could be going to meet his death. V is who knows where right now but based on the tail he/she picked up V could be in grave danger. That leaves Elan and Durkon. I wonder what the chances are the somehow Elan will save everyone?[/quote']

Only if Elan can crash though a pane glass window first.

So' date=' Roy is currently dead. Halley is likely to die, Belkar could be going to meet his death. V is who knows where right now but based on the tail he/she picked up V could be in grave danger. That leaves Elan and Durkon. I wonder what the chances are the somehow Elan will save everyone?[/quote']Given that this is Order of the Stick, I'd say about 100%. :)