Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

I love that development at some levels. :sneaky: Pay the price for being unnecessarily secretive with the rest of the party.

Heck, if she had been up front with the rest of the OotS about it, at least Roy, Durkon and Elan would have started chipping in some of their loot towards it, or done a side quest to free pops.

My theory is that:

Now that Belkar told Mr. Scruffy "...it's you and me from now on, pal. We're in this together, to the top of the heap or bust, until the very, very end." that Mr. Scruffy is doomed, and Belkar will go on a killing spree that makes "Shoeless, sexy gof of war" look alike a Sunday stroll.

My theory is that:

Now that Belkar told Mr. Scruffy "...it's you and me from now on, pal. We're in this together, to the top of the heap or bust, until the very, very end." that Mr. Scruffy is doomed, and Belkar will go on a killing spree that makes "Shoeless, sexy gof of war" look alike a Sunday stroll.

Now I have an image of Belkar and Mr. Scruffy side-by-side on a chopping block. :(

I suspect Belkar will get a heroic death, playing "good" just a bit too long and coming to believe his own story. Either that, or he'll charge grinning against the Snarl, because he's Belkar Bitterleaf, Sexy Shoeless God of War, and no reality destroying abomination is going to touch his cat!

Not that I expect him to win, of course.