Order of the Stick

Rapier

Re: Order of the Stick

V's weakness has always been the belief that powerful enough magic can fix anything, and he/she has or can achieve that level of magic.

I'm picking up a strong Anakin Skywalker vibe here.... ("I've always been good at fixing things.")

(*Does* V have feelings for Haley?)

Also, looks like this may be how the OotS gets back together. How they deal with V afterwards may be... interesting....

Re: Order of the Stick

I've completely lost comprehension of why V is so infuriated with the couple. They keep trying to answer V's questions' date=' and V just keeps getting more angry.[/quote']

I expect it's a mix of her not caring at all what happens to the Azurites (or not wanting to care, as her failure to help them before destroyed her self image) and the "you weren't needed" aspect of Hailey getting back in contact with Durkon. Nothing like seeing that your Vast Power is overkill to remind you of what you gave up to get it.