Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Storn

Re: Storn's Art & Characters thread.

Interesting special effect on Jetstream. I would love to read what her powers and special effects are.

What I gleaned from the write up is that she is a speedster with vibration powers... kinda cool/scary concept.

Onto some more artwork. Here is Scattershot, the winner of Death Tribble's latest Storn Art Contest!

Sshot72.jpg

And here is a fantasy gnome illusionist..

Toredon72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Onto some more artwork. Here is Scattershot, the winner of Death Tribble's latest Storn Art Contest!

Sshot72.jpg

So I take it Scattershot is from the [American] South? He's got a mullet.

Just sent Storn in a commission request. I'm excited to see what he does with it.

Here is some artwork from our recent Reign session, doodles at the table:

Cunningham.jpg

Bann.jpg

And some more commissions, been getting a lot of cheesecake commissions lately, odd how things seem to run in series for me sometimes.

snowblonde72.jpg

SisBliss72.jpg

These works are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/

Wow Sister Bliss manages to look virtuous still' date=' even in that outfit, nice job with the facial expression[/quote']

Yeah, not easy. That line about naive & slutty at the same time was a fine line to walk.

Why does he skip while he's tracing, and shouldn't he be holding a writing implement rather than a weapon? ;)

Talk about prepared to fight! Very nice, rendition of a fantasy level bounty hunter. I love the breast plate. It totally invokes the modern bounty hunter slipping on the Kevlar vest. The only question I have is about the rolled down boots/rolled up pants; I'm assuming those are rolled down boots, yes?

did you or the client choose the weaponry on that one Storn?

because they seem perfect choices for a bounty hunter, I especially like the hooked ended flail nice multi purpose weapon would give you lots of options for use of force.

The client asked for buckler, flail and short sword. I came up with the hook myself... sorta outta a long-ago discussion on martial arts weapons and in how some Savate courses, training with umbrella and cane are part of the martial art.

I modeled the boots more on 17th century colonial look, as a beaten up tricorner hat was requested by client. Sorta that british boot thang.

Get a bit tired of the buccaneer/Conan floppy boot look after awhile.

Just my random neurons firin' while working. No real agenda here.